Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Toys that save lives

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/13862793.htm

I often get excited like a kid before Christmas when I think of the possibilities of future tech. The article above gives me great hope for my children and all of America's children. The truth is that future wars are going to be won on Computers and our ability to control robots is going to be tremendous. That brings me to my thought of the day. Are American children today going to be preprogrammed or predisposed to tomorrows war machine because of the 3 hours a day of video game practice on the Xbox or PSP? If so, I say play on children. Its contrarian thinking that the gaming community is a great part of our society. But America has always leaned on the techies for wars, why not this generation? The techies of the 30's built a bomb that won/stopped a terrible war. I think that if the roadside bomb is negated and urban warfare is less bloody. That enhancement will stop insurgency and give the US the will it needs to change the Middle East. Play on Xbox generation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Hit Counter